1550 VENETIAN BLVD 107, Point Edward, Ontario, Canada
Set on the St.Clair river in scenic Point Edward, `Mariner Village` will set you free. Free to enjoy your favorite pastimes: shopping, fishing, boating, golfing & walking. For the nautically minded, there are private boat slips that enable direct access from your doorstep to the exciting waters of the St.Clair river & Lake Huron. The `Loon`: This charming 1 bedroom suite features a view of the water, a large triangular shaped terrace with generous waterfront exposure that summons alfresco dinners. Back inside, the living is easy with an open concept kitchen & spacious dining/living room area with corner gas fireplace, walk-in bedroom closet & private laundry. Contact Andrew Howell 519-402-1277 or visit http://www.LambtonLiving.com for more details.
RE/MAX sarnia realty inc., Brokerage*
- Property Address: 1550 VENETIAN BLVD 107, Point Edward, Ontario, Canada
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: N/A CONDO
- Sewage Type: Municipal
- Water Type: Municipal, Municipal, Municipal, Municipal
- Taxes: $2,491 (2011)
- Structure Type: Condominiums
- Square Footage: 977
- Building Age: 5
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1-Total
- Heating Type: Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Exterior Type: Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding, Aluminum/Vinyl Siding
- Building Type: Apartment, Townhouse, Condo, Apartment, Townhouse, Condo, Apartment, Townhouse, Condo, Apartment, Townhouse, Condo
The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.